On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 4:29 AM Patrik Schindler <poc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am 03.08.2021 um 00:51 schrieb Jay Vaughn <jeffersonvaughn@xxxxxxxxx>:

No. It is a goLang script that was packaged to a tar file and moved to pase.

Since GoLang is compiled, it's not exactly a script. Or du I miss something?

Depends on how you use the word "script". For many people, a script
has to be interpreted, or at least *feel* interpreted (hard to draw
the line between compiled and interpreted these days). Also, for many
people, a script has to do "automation tasks". If you are in either of
these groups (which has a huge overlap, and which I think includes
most people), then probably Jay does not have a script. Some people
have a less restrictive sense of what "script" means.

In any case, I am kind of surprised that so little fuss is being made
over the fact that whatever Jay has is in Go! There is no formal
support for running compiled Go programs in PASE yet, though some of
the more intrepid Go enthusiasts have done it.