Mark,

I know you are quite aware that anyone could send message IDs prefixed with
virtually any combination of values (XXX, XXY, XXZ being simple examples).
Give me a command and I assure you (as I'm aware you know) that someone
can send any old escape message ID prefix they want and have it related to
that command. As suggested earlier, I suspect David is out of luck as a
full solution isn't going to happen. The command documentation is a good
start, but I don't see an API coming out claiming to handle every
possibility. APARs would be way too easy.

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 11:57 AM Mark Waterbury <