I did not see this mentioned.

https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/allowddlchangeswhileopen-qaqqini-option

<snip>
ALLOW_DDL_CHANGES_WHILE_OPEN QAQQINI option
News

Abstract
ALLOW_DDL_CHANGES_WHILE_OPEN QAQQINI option

Content
You are in: IBM i Technology Updates > Db2 for i - Technology Updates > Db2 for i Database Engineer (DBE) Enhancements >ALLOW_DDL_CHANGES_WHILE_OPEN QAQQINI option

What's new with IBM i 7.4 SF99704 Level 4 and IBM i 7.3 SF99703 Level 16:

Extend ALLOW_DDL_CHANGES_WHILE_OPEN for grant and revoke authorities
</snip>

I use this to grant specific object authorities to locked files.

--
Bryan