If I had to guess, I would say that it is referencing which firmware the
installed PTFs for the OS could provide. This would be weird because it
would be implying that the OS is actually backlevel compared to the server.
The only way for that to happen would be for the server to have been
updated before installing the OS and that the OS never got PTF'ed...