Not completely sure as I haven't been there within the last couple months but .....
www.easy400.net
might have something. Giovanni Perotti has all kinds of free tools that really work well.

Or try
https://all400s.com/
Once there, click the "resources" tab and then click "links". From there, you'll see my link.
It's a bit dated (in process of being updated) but there's a lot of info there free.

Or try this. Always interesting material, some old, some new but you never know.
http://www.as400pro.com/viewTips.php

Today's Topics:

1. Re: PFA and PFB fonts (John Yeung)

message: 1