Dr Franken (Larry B) and Brian Dietz are the way I would look.

Call QLZARCAPI is part of the PRYSYSINF repository of LPAR info I keep on our LAN for reference. Every time I update PTF's, there are several steps I take:
Call QLZARCAPI, PRTSYSINF and SYSSNAP from QMGTOOLS.
Just use ACS to get the spooled files from PRTSYSINF and SYSSNAP. QLZARCAPI is a screen print I keep.

For jobd's, I wrote a small pgm that does a DSPJOBD *PRINT.
Best way to keep system info handy at the drop of a hat. Along with BRMS recovery reports.

Very Respectfully,
Michael Mayer
IBM I on Power System Admin.
IT Operations.
The Florida Bar
651 E. Jefferson St
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2300
mmayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://www.floridabar.org
Office: 850.561.5761
Cell: 518.641.8906

1. Quick easy way to determine what LPAR you're on?
(James H. H. Lampert)
2. COMMON Could Use Your Help! (Scott Klement)
3. Re: Quick easy way to determine what LPAR you're on? (John Yeung)
4. RE: Quick easy way to determine what LPAR you're on?
(Steinmetz, Paul via MIDRANGE-L)
5. Re: Quick easy way to determine what LPAR you're on? (Bryan Dietz)
6. Re: Quick easy way to determine what LPAR you're on?
(Mark Waterbury)
7. Re: Quick easy way to determine what LPAR you're on?
(Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis)

message: 1
date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 11:25:04 -0800
from: "James H. H. Lampert" <jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Quick easy way to determine what LPAR you're on?

Is there a quick and easy way, from a command line, to identify which LPAR you're on?

--
JHHL

------------------------------

message: 2
date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 13:32:13 -0600
from: Scott Klement <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: COMMON Could Use Your Help!

I thought this would be really great for the people here, since these e-mail groups are all about quick concepts and tips!

We're running out of time to get suggestions for sessions at our NAViGATE conference. This is a new concept -- 20 minute sessions, so there will be more quick learning of concepts or tips rather than in-depth learning at this one. I think this will be fun! I know that when I was working for a magazine, programming tips were always our most popular topic -- and here we have a chance to have a whole conference about them!

We need your help:

1. Please submit ideas for topics that would make a good 20 minute session 2. If you'd like to give a session, this is a great chance to get
started with an short 20 minute one.
3. If you're already a regular speaker, of course, we'd love to hear
your session.

BUT WE NEED THE SUBMISSIONS BY MONDAY, FEB 8 !! ACK!

Conference will be available for virtual access, so no travel is needed.
Find out more here:
https://www.common.org/columbus2021/sessions/cfp
<https://www.common.org/columbus2021/sessions/cfp>

message: 3
date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 14:34:49 -0500
from: John Yeung <gallium.arsenide@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Quick easy way to determine what LPAR you're on?