Ok y'all, what is the name of the file containing the list of servers to autostart?
NVM, found it.

File . . . . . . : QATOCSTART Library . . . . : QUSRSYS
Member . . . . . : SERVERS Record . . . . . : 41

Data Field Buffer Buffer Field Column
Field Type Length Length Position Usage Heading
AUTOSTART CHAR 4 4 32 Both Auto
Start

Disclaimer: Modifying this file outside of approved API's can get you stomped to a bloody pulp. Sometimes IBM does weird things, like the Hosts Table is simulreplicated in a DB2 file and an IFS file. I found current data in both therefore I am loathe to say where just in case one tries to modify one or the other.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Suite 104
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
Ship to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Dock 9C
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
http://www.dekko.com