From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Dan
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 10:43 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: PARTITION_TEXT column in QSYS2.PARTITION_STATISTICS (aka
SYSPARTITIONSTAT)

Sorry, that was a PEBKAC error. Try this:

create table qtemp/mbr_inf as
( SELECT *
FROM TABLE( QSYS2.PARTITION_STATISTICS('QTEMP', 'MBR_INF') ) X
) WITH NO DATA

- Dan

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 10:16 PM <smith5646midrange@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I get the following error.

SQL State: 42601 Vendor Code: -104 Message: [SQL0104] Token NO was not
valid. Valid tokens: ALL CS CHG NONE RR RS UR NC. Cause . . . . . : A
syntax error was detected at token NO. Token NO is not a valid token.
A partial list of valid tokens is ALL CS CHG NONE RR RS UR NC. This
list assumes that the statement is correct up to the token. The error
may be earlier in the statement, but the syntax of the statement appears
to be
valid up to this point. Recovery . . . : Do one or more of the
following
and try the request again: -- Verify the SQL statement in the area of
the token NO. Correct the statement. The error could be a missing
comma or quotation mark, it could be a misspelled word, or it could be
related to the order of clauses. -- If the error token is
<END-OF-STATEMENT>, correct the SQL statement because it does not end
with a valid clause.

This is a 7.3 machine that is way behind on PTFs. I don't know if
that makes any difference or not.