I have very little experience with the IBM Query Manager(STRQM) product.

With that said;
I would like to use an edit word on a query form.

The path to the screen is STRQM>2. Work with Query Manager report forms>Option 2 and select query form>Option 1 and select Edit column formatting

Using F4 on the edit column only allows me to use/select an edit code.

Is there another screen, function key, or work around for editing the part number?

I would like to use an edit word that produced a column of part numbers formatted: "123456-78".

Edit Column Formatting

Type information, press Enter.
For Usage and Edit, press F4 for list.
For Heading, press F4 for prompt.

Column Heading Usage Edit Seq Indent Width
1 DESC1 3 2
2 DESC2 3 2 50
3 PART J0 1 2
4 STATUS 2 2