This is the command that ended up working. STRQSH CMD('sed "s/10\.2\.0\.109/10.202.0.109/" </home/jdeane/httpd_dr.conf > /home/jdeane/httpd_drnew.conf'). I went to a new file rather than trying to replace the existing file. I may still try the -i switch and see if that works.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Dean Eshleman