From: Birgitta Hauser <Hauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 9/27/20 06:14 (GMT-05:00)
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion' <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Disabling and enabling constraints

If you disable constraints. You can add any data!!! If you enable the
contraints again, you have invalid data and the row goes to check pending.
May be you should check the data to be inserted first!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

Brown)
and keeping them!"
„Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they
don't want to.“ (Richard Branson)