You got it.

On Aug 6, 2020, at 4:40 PM, K Crawford <kscx3ksc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So what you are saying is
"folderName": "s:\\am\\kcrawford"
is correct. The reader on the other end will know that \\ is \ and convert
it.
Got you. I will send it to the person as is for testing.
You guys are great.
Thanks.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 3:38 PM Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What they will get at the other end _is_ s:\am\kcrawford because the data
will be unescaped (is that a word?) when processed on receipt just as it
was escaped on send.