Subject : Testing REST APIs....
From : Robert Rogerson rogersonra@xxxxxxxxx
To : Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc :
Date : 24 Jul 2020. 21:56

I'm sorry. Obviously I was very unclear as to my intentions. (It's
Friday) Btw, I use Postman.

I want to write the apis on an IBM i that is accessible from the web. I
have written a number of apis but they are only accessible while using my
vpn. I want to write some apis on an IBM i which can be called without a
vpn. I also mention IWS as that is what I'm currently using although I
have used httpapi in the past.

If I'm way off in hoping that something like this would be available, let
me know. It may be just too great of a security risk to make this
available. I'm not sure as I'm just starting down the webservice road.

Thanks again,

Rob