Jon,

Thanks for your feedback. In regard to "an OS offering", this parser is
still a work in process and I don't have any specific plans yet, except to
publish that web link, which allows developers to generate a report from a
JSON stream. I think the report may be useful, generally.

In regard to your 2nd example, the JSON is invalid. Most parsers would
simply report an error. So I'm not sure what you might have expected.

When you want to include name-value pairs in arrays, they need to be
enclosed in braces. For example:

[
{ "name" : X , "another" : 12 },
{ "name" : X , "another" : 12 },