Hoping to get a little help on the simplest cleanest way to specify a CCSID
for an http instance startup.

When QHTTPSVR/QZHBMAIN is invoked it is invoked with the system supplied
CCSID (not 37 - this organization is not US based)...

The instance obviously does not start because the httpd.conf was generated
with a 37 CCSID.

Little more overview, the entire solution they are using (my CoreiRST) was
intended only for ccsid(37) and does not really even provide ccsid support
for anything else.
I do have CCSID(37) specified throughout the applications where I
experienced issues before with the default 65535, but this the first trial
for a truly non-37 (US based organization)...
And so far the instance not starting is the first issue...

I'd like to just try and get through that and address as other come into
play.

thoughts? suggestions? from the Gods of the IBMi community?

tia

Jay