As Jim mentioned this has a lot of potential and actually works remarkably well. Once Jim posts the code you'll see a number of options in there to route to various subsystems, put up 'maintenance in progress' screens, and even provide the option to kick admins to QCTL.

The session was originally done by Paul and Jim. Over the years I took Paul's place (on the 'Tall Side' of the session :-) ) then we stopped doing it for a time.

It was brought back though because with EVERYONE connecting via TCP/IP now named sessions are not so useful as back in the Twinax days. Recently there is SO much new content at COMMON Conferences that we pulled this one primarily because while still useful it hasn't changed in many years.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com