Hello Jim, Paul & Larry,

thanks for your valuable input!

Am 12.05.2020 um 02:22 schrieb Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Yes, you can achieve your goal with a routing program and multiple subsystems. I don’t believe you can run multiple telnet servers but you really don’t need to. Even at V4R5.

I have samples that both Larry and I ( and another fellow named Paul Weyer) used at Common conferences called Advanced Work Management.

You will need to identify the user somehow, and we usually used the accounting code in the user profile for that purpose.

So, the switch to another SBS is done *after* signon? Maybe I wasn't clear enough, but I wish to have a different signon-screen (language, appearance) showed prior to signon. So, the differentiating point is not the user profile, but the connection itself. But I don't know which attributes of a connection can be "extracted" and used for routing even the signon request to a separate SBS.

If I get time tomorrow I’ll post it in the wiki, or if you have a COMMON membership you might find it in one of the session lists, although it’s been awhile since either of us taught that class.

Thank you!

Contact me privately and I can send you all the code which will compile at V4.

Thanks again. I'll do after clarification of the remaining open questions. :-)

:wq! PoC

PGP-Key: DDD3 4ABF 6413 38DE - https://www.pocnet.net/poc-key.asc