is RDP properly patched? I read that there are serious vulnerabilities
inRDP.

El 05-04-2020 20:37, Nathan Andelin escribió:

Marco,

Do I understand correctly that users are connecting from an RDP client to
an RDP server? That the RDP server is running browser instances for each
remote user? If so, why would you do that?

Wouldn't it make more sense for browser clients to connect directly to an
HTTP server? I can't think of any reason for putting an RDP server in the
middle. I'm curious about what use-case you may have had in mind?

My thinking is that web interfaces and RDP interfaces compete against one
another, architecturally. Yet it appears that you thought that they might
be complementary.

It also seems intuitive to me that an RDP interface in the middle would be
extremely resource intensive and prone to poor performance - like what
you're reporting.

Nathan.

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 4:11 AM Marco Facchinetti <