Hello Tim,

Am 04.04.2020 um 10:00 schrieb Tim Bronski <tim.bronski@xxxxxxxxx>:

The IBMi server does not support REST.

Patrick, you were looking at the client help.

No, I wasn't. See transcript below.

Nibbler is my V4R5 box, slvrlake is a V7R2 LPAR.

imini:~ poc$ telnet nibbler 21
Trying 192.168.59.141...
Connected to nibbler.pocnet.net.
Escape character is '^]'.
220-QTCP at nibbler.pocnet.net.
220 Connection will close if idle more than 30 minutes.
HELP
214-Server-FTP commands follow:
214-Unsupported commands marked with an *.
214-ABOR, ACCT*, ADDM, ADDV, ALLO*, APPE, CDUP, CRTL, CRTP, CRTS, CWD,
214-DELE, DLTF, DLTL, HELP, LIST, MKD, MODE, NLST, NOOP, PASS,
214-PASV, PORT, PWD, QUIT, RCMD, REIN, REST*, RETR, RMD, RNFR
214-RNTO, SITE, STAT, STOR, STOU, STRU, SYST, TIME, TYPE, USER,
214-XCUP, XCWD, XMKD, XPWD, XRMD.
214-The data representation type may be ASCII(A), EBCDIC(E), binary IMAGE(I),
214-DBCS_ASCII(B), DBCS_EBCDIC(F) or CCSID(C).
214-Data structure must be file(F) or record(R). Mode can be stream (S) or block (B).
214-If this connection is not used more than 1800 seconds, the session will end.
214-Name Format 0 :
214-File identifiers have three components: File, library, and member.
214-Library and file components are separated by the / delimiter.
214-File and member components are separated by the . delimiter.
214-Example: Library/file.member.
214-Name Format 1 :
214-Directory levels separated by the / delimiter.
214-Database files use format: /QSYS.lib/Libname.lib/Fname.file/Mname.mbr
214-Documents (files) stored in folders use format: /QDLS/folder/document.ext
214-HFS files use format: /ifmname/ifmdependentnamingformat
214-Integrated File Systems include: "root" (/), QOpenSys, QLANSrv.
214-Integrated File System files use format: /fsname/fsdependentnamingformat
214 For information about a specific command, enter HELP <command>.
HELP REST
214 REST marker: restart data transfer at this marker.
QUIT
221 QUIT subcommand received.
Connection closed by foreign host.

imini:~ poc$ telnet slvrlake 21
Trying 10.178.20.22...
Connected to slvrlake.intern.mathpeter.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
220-QTCP at slvrlake.intern.mathpeter.com.
220 Connection will close if idle more than 10 minutes.
HELP
214-Server-FTP commands follow:
214-Unsupported commands marked with an *.
214-ABOR, ACCT*, ADDM, ADDV, ALLO*, APPE, AUTH, CDUP, CRTL, CRTP, CRTS,
214-CWD, DELE, DLTF, DLTL, EPRT, EPSV, FEAT, HELP, LIST, MKD, MODE,
214-NLST, NOOP, OPTS, PASS, PASV, PBSZ, PORT, PROT, PWD, QUIT, RCMD,
214-REIN, REST*, RETR, RMD, RNFR, RNTO, SITE, STAT, STOR, STOU, STRU,
214-SYST, TIME, TYPE, USER, XCUP, XCWD, XMKD.
214-The data representation type may be ASCII(A), EBCDIC(E), binary IMAGE(I),
214-DBCS_ASCII(B), DBCS_EBCDIC(F) or CCSID(C).
214-Data structure must be file(F) or record(R). Mode can be stream (S) or block (B).
214-If this connection is not used more than 600 seconds, the session will end.
[...]

:wq! PoC

PGP-Key: DDD3 4ABF 6413 38DE - https://www.pocnet.net/poc-key.asc