From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Kevin Monceaux
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 12:16 PM
To: Midrange L <Midrange-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ACS Connects but no Sign on Screen

Midrange Fans,

Has anyone encountered cases where ACS connects but doesn't display a sign on screen? One of my sessions did that yesterday, but after disconnecting and reconnecting several times it started behaving itself.

Today I have someone else in my department seeing this behavior on one out of three LPARs. Checking the configuration status of her virtual display devices they show a status of signon display when she connects, and vary on pending when she disconnects. But when connected she just gets a blank screen on her emulator sessions. I tried having her disconnect then deleted all of her virtual display device descriptions so the system would recreate them. She's getting the same results. Connecting multiple sessions to that LPAR all produce the same results.