Calvin,

Funny you should mention e-waste, as that was how I acquired my first
system. Somewhere in the archives of this list are my adventures with
failing SCSI disks and eventually figuring out how to overwrite the
encrypted QSECOFR password with a known value taken from another system.
Unfortunately, the rest of the hardware died piece by piece before I was
able to play around with it much. It had tons of dev tools on it.

I'm left with a 9406-800, an 8203-E4A, and the 70-day trial, which is kind
of useless because sometimes I go weeks without time for personal projects.

Jim