I've seen that, Rob. I don't think it's vendor foul. But when you
initiate SWMA payment a month ahead of time, IBM drags their feet, passes
the time and then charges you a late fee, that's vendor foul. Happened to
me once... almost twice but I told them "don't you dare even think about a
late fee this time... I contacted you 45 days in advance this time!"

Anyhow, my main concern is will I be stuck on V7R4/5/x on my p8 when I with
the load it has would run a newer OS without issue I'm forced to buy new
hardware (I actually may go to the cloud instead, though)...

Get the thermite!! :)

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #19 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: The ability
to turn off "Strict SSL" settings. This means no importing Certificate
Authorities (CAs) unless you want to.