BRMS daily incremental backup.

From BRMS recovery report.

Saved Save ----- ASP ------ Save Save Not Sequence Control Volume
Item Type Name Number Date Time Saved Saved Number Group Identifier Encrypt
---------- ------- ---------- ----- -------- -------- -------- ------ --------- ---------- ---------------------------- -------
QSYS2 *FULL *SYSBAS 00001 12/31/19 22:42:53 351 0 9292 SAVCHOB06 001395
QSYS2 *CUML *SYSBAS 00001 1/14/20 18:30:09 1 0 111 SAVCHOB06 001345

Receiving many CPF1401 for library QSYS2, reason code 02 - The file does not exist. The library does exist.

File SYSTYPES in library QSYS2 not found or inline data file missing.
File SYSROUTINE in library QSYS2 not found or inline data file missing.
File QASQVRSS in library QSYS2 not found or inline data file missing.
File SYSVARS in library QSYS2 not found or inline data file missing.
File SYSVARDEP in library QSYS2 not found or inline data file missing.
Etc.

Also receiving CPF9812
File SYSTXTINDX in library QSYS2 not found.

And CPI321E
File SYSLIMITS in library QSYS2 deferred.

I am not comfortable continuing with these errors.

I remember an issue from years ago that BRMS recovery had some issues when incremental saves were involved.
I'm not sure if the above errors are related to the incrementals or not.

If I change the end date/time on STRRCYBRM to the date of the system save, 12/14/19, to exclude the incrementals, these errors will probably all go away.

Any thoughts from the group.

Thank You
_____
Paul Steinmetz