From: "Patrik Schindler" <poc@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/12/2019 09:16 PM
Subject: Re: httpapi debug file appending not replacing
Sent by: "MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Don,

Am 01.12.2019 um 02:16 schrieb Don Brown via MIDRANGE-L
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

The result of unlink is not being checked - would this be logged to the
job log ?

I guess no, but certainly your program will be sent an exception. If it's
unhandled, the user get's the usual screen about
cancel-continue-debug-whatever or if it's a batch job, it will
abend/crash.

How can I determine why the stream file is growing rather than being
recreated on each call to httpapi ?

I don't understand your question. It's a debug log, so it's growing
because of debugging output. If you want to know what's in it, have a
look. If you don't need the debugging, turn debugging off. Or did I miss
something in your question? Maybe you can rephrase your question?

:wq! PoC

PGP-Key: DDD3 4ABF 6413 38DE - https://www.pocnet.net/poc-key.asc