From: Richard Schoen
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2019 7:24 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Spool Management - QEZJOBLOG

FWIW - On my V7R3 box I just added the envvar:

ADDENVVAR ENVVAR(QIBM_NOTIFY_CRTSPLF) VALUE('*DTAQ QGPL/SPOOLS')
LEVEL(*SYS)

Then I tried a DSPJOBLOG to *PRINT and it didn't work.

Logged off, logged back on and did DSPJOBLOG *PRINT again and it showed up in the data queue as expected.

Maybe there's already a PTF for that..

Regards,
Richard Schoen
Web: http://www.richardschoen.net