From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Michael Quigley
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2019 11:04 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Infoprint Designer--missing font C04200B0

Email was not sent from a Canon Network!

We use Infoprint Designer (IPD) to handle advanced output functions. (Yes, I know it's old and out of date. But it's what we have.)

One project uses a font (C04200B0) which is not installed in the IPD configuration on the PC where currently running IPD. It should be a pretty basic font: COURIER LATIN1-roman med 12-PT. My first preference would be to get the font installed for IPD on the current PC. If not I'll need to switch to an available font. (C04200B0 is installed on the IBM i.) It's been so long since I installed IPD, I don't remember how to go about getting additional fonts to install. I believe we have a disc for the AFP Font Collection, but I'm not sure the fonts are in the correct format and I'm not sure where the disk is.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get C04200B0 installed for IPD?

(Before I start getting suggestions, migrating to another forms design package would only be an option if it can be done very economically.
Everything I've looked at so far is well beyond our budget. The original license for IPD was between $5K and $6K and it was a real stretch to get it approved at the time. Spending that much or more on a replacement would not be well received.)

Thanks,

Michael Quigley

Computer Services

The Way international