William Scott <wscott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

| I suspect that it is just the same AFP font that is on the iSeries, just
an unwrapped object of plain AFP.

| If you can view an C0xxxxxx font in hex on your IPD and it start with x
'5Aa xx xx D3 A8 89'

| I can either send you an unwrapped C04200B0 (`1at 240 or 300 dpi) or send
you iSeries software to unwrap the objects. (With a little PC cleanup
program).
| It does all afp objects from libraries to folders OR folders to libraries,
for this type of conversion.

| William (Bill) Scott
| Advisor, Natl Solutions
| TSS SI Comm Prisma
| Canon Solutions America, Inc.
| 5600 Broken Sound Blvd.,Boca Raton, FL, 33460
| www.csa.canon.com
| wscott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not clear how to use Infoprint Designer to view a font in hex. (I've
never had need to nor seen how to.) If you have an unwrapped 300 dpi version
of C04200B0 or better yet the software to move AFP objects between libraries
and folders, that could be really handy. So far, I've only hit the one
missing object. Our forms have been pretty stable the last several years.
But I don't know when I might run into something else that's missing. When a
needed change comes up.

Thanks,

Michael Quigley

Computer Services