Hi, Joe,

May I suggest that EIM / SSO, (single-sign-on) aka. Kerberos, could be a nice solution for your issue of having to "sign-on" to all of those sessions.  That way, you sign-on just once, usually when you sign-on to Windows, (when you first "authenticate"), and you get a Kerberos "ticket" issued, and that is passed to any subsequent applications, such as when you start each session.

EIM/SSO support is "no extra charge" with IBM i, and you can roll it out one user at a time, to ease the burden and not require forcing everyone to change their passwords all at the same time.

Hope that helps?

Mark S. Waterbury