Thanks again Jack!

The download of the zip and unzip was no problem. Running it immediately got an error - turns out the Win VM only had Java 1.6 and MIWorkPlace requires 1.8+.  So I downloaded the OpenJ9 JRE, then changed the Windows path to include a path the the OpenJ9 JRE, and I was able to successfully start it, connect to the IBM i, and open a source member.

Now I just have to get used to it.  A larger monitor would help too - I normally use a 12" laptop, which with the Remote Explorer, Outline, and Properties/Compile Results/etc all open doesn't leave a lot of room for the actual source code.