Kendall,

I wrote a little utility that gets the PTF description and corrective action from QAPZCOVER, merged it with PTF details from DSPPTF outfile.
It generates a PTF summary report of any PTF waiting to be applied.
This is a big time saver in reviewing the PTF details prior to an IPL for PTF apply.

Sample output below.

PTF LIC PGM PTF DESCRIPTION TYPE IPL Tech Target Creation Date Status
ACTION Refresh Release
PTF
MF66388 5770999 DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM FIXED FOR APAR MA47823 : Delayed None 0 V7R3M 20190626 105400 Save file only
----------------------------------------------- Delayed None 0 V7R3M
Collected poolinfo, it shows an abnormal distribution of memory Delayed None 0 V7R3M
between pool - nodes Delayed None 0 V7R3M
For example, if the partition has 3 nodes of memory, with 1/2 Delayed None 0 V7R3M
the memory on the first node, and 1/2 on the other two, each Delayed None 0 V7R3M
pool should have its memory distributed such that 1/2 of it is
on the first node, and 1/4 on each of the others.. not the case
in the poolinfo collected

CORRECTION FOR APAR MA47823 :
The code is changed to ensure the physical memory layout in each
pool is proportional with the partitions physical pool layout.

Paul