From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of
Charles Wilt
Sent: Freitag, 6. September 2019 22:00
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Is this the forum for EMBEDDED SQL questions inside RPGLE

That's would be an RPG Question...

Free-form SQL has been supported since v5r4...13 years

http://archive.ibmsystemsmag.com/ibmi/developer/general/free-format-sql-and-
other-ile-rpg-precompiler-enha/?page=1

Charles

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 1:35 PM Burrows, Thomas via MIDRANGE-L <
midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Trying to find exactly where in the manual for V7R2 it says that "C+"
is no longer needed for embedded SQL in programs.

I was pulled onto a project where a program went out on emergency
medical leave. Suddenly this programmer is and I know he is going to
scream that I am gutting a program.

At times I wonder if anyone ever watches the discussions on
MIDRANGE.com???

Just watching the questions one can learn allot.

Waiting for the other program to find where I took out all the /Free
and /End-free's out of a program.

And put in the free format for H, F, and D specs. Okay this is not the
RPG discussion list, but I got yelled at last year because the
Offshore resources would not be able to read my total FREE FORMAT code.

Companies will not pop for RDI and then junior offshore programmers go
orbital Because SEU is showing errors. Just hit F3 and do not return
to editing.
And see if the