From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2019 2:52 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Monitoring issue - batch vs interactive

Select
JOB_NAME, -- The qualified job name.
SUBSYSTEM, -- The name of the subsystem where the job is running.
-- Contains the null value if the job is a system job.
SUBSYSTEM_LIBRARY_NAME, -- Library containing the subsystem description.
-- Contains the null value if the job is a system job.
AUTHORIZATION_NAME, -- The user profile under which the initial thread is running at this time. For jobs that swap user profiles, this user profile name and the user profile that initiated the job can be different.
JOB_STATUS

from table(qsys2.active_job_info(
RESET_STATISTICS => 'NO',
SUBSYSTEM_LIST_FILTER => '' ,