Absolutely I do. It’s on the edge of stupid. I’m reacting to the
suggestion below to use an atom unit to serve as the HMC.

Having an intel box running the vHMC and getting its power from the system
requires the same auto power on when power is restored anyway. So why go to
all of the falderal of cobbling up Rube Goldberg contraption if you are
going to rely on the automatic power on anyway?

Never on any of my production servers. (Test servers either for that
matter).