Pete,

We use an Intel NUC with CoreI5 (Dual Core) , 8GB and SSD, and it's fast.
It's fast even if with add 4GB with 2vCPUs with 50% usage.

The key is SSD.

Diego Kesselman

El lun., 12 de agosto de 2019 19:33, Pete Helgren <pete@xxxxxxxxxx>
escribió:

Hmmm...I know I didn't pay for a virtual HMC but I have 4 products that
seem to be vHMC related (and I have installed the vHMC for x86).
5765-HMA, 5765-HMB, 5765-HMV, and 5765-HMW are all listed and available
in ESS. Maybe they are part of the developer discount program but I
would think they would be listed on my order with a $0.00 cost (as other
items are) if they were part of the DD program...

vHMC is pretty cool. A little slow (16GB RAM on the VM) and I don't
really have anything to compare it to but I am glad to have it.

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
Twitter - Sys_i_Geek IBM_i_Geek