And if we add "we plan too..." to the front, it's what I also read. No
issues there.

I was commenting on the part where IBM said it's not handy, same message,
same poster.

"IBM does not say it is handy. "

My comment was that if IBM had actually used their own product, they'd
realize it (logging the incoming and outgoing JSON)) IS handy.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #22 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: Low Total
Cost of Ownership!