I haven’t thought of trying that but I don’t know why it would not work. The key is the USB has to be bootable, and the correct format for it to be read.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects

From: Pete Helgren
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2019 1:58 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: USB Flash image for V7R4M0

OK...bummer.  I was going to upgrade this V7R3M0 P9 in style.   I guess
I can go the "old" image catalog upgrade route.  I don't think I can
just remove the V7R3M0 images from the USB and copy the new images
in...or can I?  Might try that....

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java