Is this CITRIX? If so there are several settings in there that affect performance. I had one customer spend many hours on the phone with CITRIX support only to find several faults in the CITRIX code that had to be patched. Make sure you are on a recent fix pack.

From: Smith, Mike
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 1:54 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: ACS slowness

We have started rolling out ACS to a small set of users that run on vmware virtual machines. These are configured with 8gb ram and 70gb hard drives running Windows 10.

The users are complaining about the start up time(upwards of 50 to 60 seconds to start)

I have com.ibm.iaccess.data chase = true set in the properties file.

Any else experiencing this type of slowness on virtual machines and have any idea how to improve.

I know its not comparing apples to apples, but my thick client win10 desktop takes about 20 secs to load.

Thanks

MIke
NOTICE: This message, including any attachment, is intended as a confidential and privileged communication. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.