I was hoping that the for mentioned current way we are doing overlays would
stay the same at least for 7.3 and 7.4. We tried a few different AFPDS
utilities but not getting the results we were looking for, as I need the
end results to be a postscript files and not pcl files to take advantage of
the media type (Plain Paper) and not source drawer (4) to send to a 3rd
party print house. This tech note confirms that I should have some time to
find a different product if I even need to as long as they don't remove AFP
print drivers and the Navigator for i function for importing AFP resources.

Darin