I am assuming this is a REST service.

I would suggest you go through the 3-part article[1] below to learn some
of the things I am talking about.

[1]
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ibmi/library/i-rest-web-services-server1/

But...you have /GETCUSTINF/02/882955

So I assume you have 2 input parameters for division and customer number

So when you deployed the web service I assume you specified the URL
template like:

/{division}/{custnum}

and when you got to the screen to specify resource information you
indicated the source of input (bottom of page) for the input parameters to
be *PATH_PARAM with one param mapped to "division" and the other mapped
to "custnum". In addition, you indicated that the field "Allowed input
media types:" is set to *ALL.

"MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 02/19/2019
11:07:40 AM: