From: "Dawn May" <dawnmayican@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16/02/2019 12:38 AM
Subject: Re: Supported MGTC UI?
Sent by: "MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Rob - PTF compare is available in both Navigator web console and
Administration Runtime Expert.

http://ibmsystemsmag.com/blogs/i-can/january-2015/manage-ptfs-with-navigator/

http://ibmsystemsmag.com/blogs/i-can/september-2015/ibm-application-
runtime-expert-for-i-managing-ptf/

Dawn
Email: dawnmayican@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dawnmayican@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Web: Dawnmayi.com<http://Dawnmayi.com>
Twitter: DawnMayiCan
Blog: http://ibmsystemsmag.com/blogs/i-can/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dawnmay/

On Feb 14, 2019, at 9:29 AM, Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx<
mailto:rob@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

I suspect those who want performance graphs from multiple lpars/
systems will be referred to HMC or some high falutin' systems
management software.

I just want the PTF compare function. I'll probably have to write
that myself with exception joins using SQL services.