From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Robert Rogerson
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019 7:11 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Retrieve screen history in ACS...

Thanks Paul and Vern.  I'll look into this....

Rob

On 1/28/2019 6:41 PM, Vernon Hamberg wrote:
Hi Paul

I was thinking als about STRCPYSCN - the archive things is basically
just that - it captures what has just processed - now the archive does
have that history file, and it is a PKZIP archive - and one of the
files in the archive has the characters of each screen captured -
something else makes them look like images in the viewer.

So a person COULD open up the history file and get all the screens as
text - just as STRCPYSCN lets you do.

Cheers
Vern