It's mostly the same thing - customer call *after* someone sold a box and issues arise.

E1D is a nice small box (P05 group with 256GB RAM), some business partneres here sell them a lot.

Will visit the customer next week for hands on and verifying a switched configuration.
Also FC cards are mounted in slots which are 32Bit DMA capable. The ethernet cards
are mounted in 64Bit DMA capable ports... *sigh*

Thanks for your input, i will report later.

-h