From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Diego Kesselman
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2018 9:52 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: FC Performance vs SAS

The point is : when using PCIX 1.5 GB Cache RAID adapter and some special part numbers you need SSD and 16Gb FC to pair with a V5xxx. Maybe with a
V5030 (64GB Cache)

With RPG it's a matter of latency and you need good SAN communication (forget about VSCSI) and fast disk subsystems with real compute power or you'll feel disappointed.