Absolutely, David.  What I'm doing right now is putting together a plan of action.  That's one of the things on the top of that list, mainly because it's one that I know.  :)  The reason I'm looking for input is that I need to get back to the boss and let him know what steps we need to take, how long they'll be, which ones will involve extra cost, where I need consulting, and all that jazz.  Just trying to put all the pieces together as we talk about 2019.