Are adapter ids unique only to the LPAR or across all LPARS?
In other words, can each LPAR have adapter id from 1 to 500?

From: Rob Berendt [mailto:rob@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2018 2:02 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Improve Performance of CRTNWSSTG

<snip>
How many virtual adapters can each LPAR have and what are the limits.
</snip>
Depends on how many you tell it to support.
On my hosting lpar I told it to support up to 500 "Maximum virtual adapters". I don't think I'll be hitting that limit any time soon.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738