Found it.
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_73/rzarm/rzarmseqrestoredeferobject.htm
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1018811
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg247713.pdf
Defer ID . . . . . . . . . . . . DFRID
It's an option on RSTLIB. New feature in 6.1.
BRMS automatically takes advantage of it.
<snip>
RSTOBJBRM and RSTLIBBRM do not include the DFRID parameter and do default
to use DFRID(Q1ARSTID) under the covers. As mentioned above BRMS creates
the deferred id under the covers and performs the RSTDFROBJ automatically.

</snip>

BTW, it stores this data on your system, like forever. And recommends you
manually clean this up.

<snip>
When your data recovery is complete and you no longer need the information
that is stored for deferred objects, use the Remove Defer ID (RMVDFRID)
command to remove the information. For example, use the RMVDFRID command
if you manually create the deferred objects or start journaling for the
deferred objects. Information that is no longer needed might cause future
restore operations to send messages that you do not expect.
</snip>

<snip>
Where is the deferred ID stored on the system?

Library QRECOVERY, files QADBRSDFR and QADBRSDFRI

It is quite possible for orphaned or abandoned records to accumulate in
the QADBRSDFR file over time. The purpose of the RMVDFRID command is to
allow user-initiated cleanup of a QADBRSDFR file for a particular DFRID.
System-initiated cleanup will be performed for all DFRIDs if the QADBRSDFR
file is deleted or if damage is detected. Cleanup has the effect of
throwing away the records.

It is important for users to clean up the QADBRSTDFR file, by restoring
deferred files and removing any unwanted deferral records, as a completion
step in their restore process. Users should beware that orphaned records
can cause interference and confusion for future restores of those files.
</snip>

<snip>
SELECT * FROM QRECOVERY/QADBRSDFR WHERE DBRDFRID = 'Q1ARSTID'
</snip>

Just to list the DFRID:
SELECT DBRDFRID FROM QRECOVERY.QADBRSDFR group BY DBRDFRID;