From: Rob Berendt [mailto:rob@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 1:25 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: NetServer Shares Was: Mapping Shared IFS folders to Mac

<snip>
So they've hidden the sessions beneath each share, how inconvenient.
</snip>

Depends on what problem you're trying to solve. If you're trying to find out who is using this share, then this way makes the most sense.

What are you trying to find out?

Does this help?
SELECT * FROM QSYS2.NETSTAT_JOB_INFO
WHERE local_port=445;