Jack, what did you use to open the manual ? libes.ps

Thanks

Don Brown

From: "Jack Woehr" <jwoehr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/10/2018 04:31 AM
Subject: Re: Sftp password auth

There's terminal control issues with QP2TERM as I mentioned before.

You should abandon QP2TERM and ssh into your PASE session.

Here's Don Libes (author of expect) writing about autoexpect
http://usenix.org/publications/library/proceedings/lisa96/full_papers/libes/libes.ps

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 12:26 PM, Jay Vaughn <jeffersonvaughn@xxxxxxxxx>