From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jim Oberholtzer
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2018 4:05 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion' <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: db2 file size limit

Legal primarily but really it's both.

If you become unable to provide the data for discovery most judges will find
the company in contempt, and potentially jail the senior leadership
depending on the severity of the situation. They might also issue a summary
judgement against the company.

That's why corporate council needs to be involved in any data retention
program.
--
Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects