<snip>
Whether it's a Domino issue or not, some things that are very helpful for
any ticket:

Listings of:
DSPPTF
WRKPTFGRP

They like those listings!

Paul E Musselman
</snip>

This is another reason I tend to open the tickets on line. I can append
these listings right to the ticket upon creation and not allow them to use
this as an excuse to delay working on the ticket. It helps.
This is another place where IBM i Access Client Solutions really shines.
It is so easy to transfer spool files from IBM i to your PC to paste them
to the ticket. Clue: They prefer the text mode vs the PDF mode. They
did use that as an excuse to delay working on a ticket.

The Domino intermediary is often caught between a rock and a hard place.
They ask her what IF or Intermediate Fix I am on. When she asks me I do a
DSPPTF of 5733LD9 and post that. And then someone has to translate PTF
number to IF number and/or hotfix number, or even Fix Pack number. I
sometimes feel it might help if when I post the PTF listing for Domino if
I post links where the translations are.